When you shop at VUDECO, do so with confidence and know that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it and we will provide you with an exchange or refund within the guidelines outlined below. This policy applies to all purchases made from VUDECO.
We want you to be 100% happy with your VUDECO purchase.
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds or exchanges requests must be accompanied by one of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Purchase Invoice (Order ID, amount, product name, quantity)
Goods Arrived Damaged?
On the rare occasion your goods arrive damaged or inoperable we will do everything we can to fix the issue as quickly as possible. All online purchases can be returned to any VUDECO online store but should you wish to speak to us, please call us on our toll free number +1-804-876-0563 or email us at [email protected].
Change of Mind
If you have changed your mind about your purchase within the 30 day money back period, VUDECO will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You provide Proof of Purchase
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unused and in its original condition
In these instances the customer will bear the expense of returning the goods to VUDECO.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, VUDECO may, in its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item provided that:
- The item is in re-saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unused and as sold)
- We can verify that the item was originally purchased from VUDECO
We will refund using your original payment method or, where appropriate and at VUDECO sole discretion, on a VUDECO Gift Card. We are confident that you'll be thoroughly satisfied with your purchase from us. It's a goodidea for everyone, though, to have guidelines in place in case something happens.